Fluid Dynamics Engineer
Perform fluid flow and heat transfer simulations, leading to better quality designs while avoiding manufacturing issues
The Fluid Dynamics Engineer Role allows you to:
- Efficiently explore fluid flow and thermal performance design alternatives to accelerate product innovation
- Leverage full integration with CAD and PLM for concurrent, simulation-driven product development
- Easily predict steady-state and long-transient flow and thermal behavior of products with the designer-centric guided interface
- Collaborate with project stakeholders around fluid flow simulation results for informed decisions
- Include local compute using up to 8 cores — with additional compute capacity also available.